Monday, April 11, 2005

The Missing Out

Today was beautiful outside. Dark clouds all day and rain this evening. I should be doing something important tonight. I should be out sharing my gifts with those in Minneapolis. I should be at the Shins concert. But instead I'm home finishing up my essay for school, drinking a bottle of wine and watching sweet Japanese action films. (sigh....)Watching "New Slang" live would have been one of the landmark moments of my life here in Minneapolis. It might be a rough night...

(at least Sam Beam will be at the Electric Fetus the 22nd of April for a free meet and greet. The rumor has it that he might play a few songs)

1 comment:

Anna Murnion said...

new slang live...ahhh yes. mmhmm, I would enjoy that. I hope the night is not too rough for you.

Sam Beam..as in Iron & Wine? Perhaps that will make up for tonight.