Monday, May 2, 2005

The Rebel With A Cause

Twelve months ago I would be my worst enemy. I would be hating myself right now. I wouldn't dream about listening to modern pop music or wear sweaters over my collared shirts with thin black ties or owning a mp3 player. It was out of the question. I have broken everything that I wasn't going to do. Including going back to school. Which I will be doing this fall. Well I might as well add to the list owning a cell phone. I have given up my pride, excepted my fate as officially "belonging" to this modern culture that cares about nothing but the thirteen year old tattoo and rebelling if you don't get your way. I will be in the culture but not of it. So I decided that if I have to get a cell phone, I might as well get 10 free tickets to Star Wars Episode III. What the hell eh.

No comments: