Sunday, July 24, 2005

Earthward

You can find new songs by The Arcade Fire and Interpol on the Six Feet Under soundtrack Vol. II. I also might add that this compilation has more meat then I can chew.

1. Feeling Good - Nina Simone
2. Amazing Life - Jem
3. Everything Is Everything - Phoenix
4. A Rush of Blood to the Head - Coldplay
5. Breathe Me - Sia
6. Lucky - Radiohead
7. Time Is On My Side - Irma Thomas
8. Aganju (The Latin Project Remix) - Bedel Gilberto
9. Direction - Interpol
10. (Don't Fear) the Reaper - Caesars
11. Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
12. Cold Wind - The Arcade Fire
13. I'm A Lonely Little Petunia - Imogen Heap

Also, is "Everything Is Everything" on every mini series soundtrack? I love waking up to this song.

2 comments:

Brian Murnion said...

Direction is a killer of a song. I've also fallen in love with Imogen Heap. Hide and Seek is breathe stopping. The last minute of that song is amazing. Almost like it wasn't made by human hands...

Anna Murnion said...

You know what? No, you don't, but I am about to tell you. I listened to this album on Rhapsody a few days before you posted this. I have no idea how I found it but I meant to tell you about it. Of course, you already knew though, because it's your job to know those things.

I just thought about having a contest (with myself) to see how long of a post I could write to you. Contests with ones self are odd though, because there really isn't much competition.

Today is the most hyper day I've had in a long time. I like it. Sometimes I wish every day could be like today. It's a good day. I hope yours is as well. I'm off and back to work now.

Love,
Anna