Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The "I am not going to post very much over the next few weeks" post:

I'm getting ready to film the 28th and 29th of october. I have most of the lights and mics and i'm building my own dollys. I have my cast and part of the storyboard put together. My nerves are gitty, and a little overwelmed but coming off the "i'm making a film" high.

Josh, I agree with you, Youth Group played a great show. After they were done I didn't really care if Death Cab played. But i'm glad they did. We also had "I will Follow you into the dark" and "Transatlanticism" as the encore. I had to laugh at a few things: Ben had a wrist band on that looked like a tattoo and what is with all those stupid people who hold up cell phones (in place of lighters, though I hate that too) during the slow songs. Morons!

The new t.A.T.u album is really good. Pick it up at Best Buy for 7 bucks.

Also kids, M. Night Shyamalan is filming his next film Lady in the Water due July 21st.

3 comments:

Anna Murnion said...

"Plato, Socrates, Aristotle...morons!"

Lady in the Water will be good, but July is a long time to wait!

Richard said...

Pity, I just rediscovered your blog, too.

Our Men's Club is this Saturday at 3PM. FYI. Anna is not invited! But she's welcome to anything else we do.

And when are you going to be coming to the cities, Anna? Mr. Murnion won't shut up about you.

Wino

Anna Murnion said...

Hey Richard,

I will be there over Thanksgiving, starting on the 22nd. Hopefully he will shut up after I meet you. ;-)

~Anna