Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Suckers

Word up! View the trailer for "The Hills Have Eyes", the new horror film by Alexandre Aja. Thank you Josh for leading me on to High Tension.

I was reading the Smallville magazine the other night and read a news bulletin on the Batman Sequal. Yes Christopher Nolan agreed to film the next chapter in the life of Batman. Though, he said "not to hold your breath, it might be awhile". He's working on this sweet sounding film, The Prestige in the mean time.

The creators of Cowboy Bebop have given us another show to rave about. Where Cowboy Bebop is set in the future, in space with bounty hunters and jazz, Samurai Champloo is about two very opposite samurai warriors, in ancient times with hip hop. It's incredibly hott! Visit your local Suncoast to start collecting.


What is this?. I can't find any info on this film. I would pay for this movie. I bet it sucks intensely.

Well, it's time to listen to some Daft Punk.

No comments: