Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Indiana Jones and the Ravages of Time

Three things.

One. I'm sitting in the basement of my parents house using their computer, watching The Last Crusade with my brother. Am I the only one who's forgotten how great Indiana Jones is? These films fueled my imagination as a child. I remember making my way on the roof of my house and climbing the trees growing next to the garage where I battled with my two younger brothers in an Indiana Jones influenced world. I can only hope to play with my children in a world of their imagination.

Two. Since yesterday morning I've been addicted to Sudoku. It is now an offical link on this blog. It's amazing. Every time I finish a puzzle I feel so intelligent.

Three. I have to pick out a few DVD's to sell so I can have lunch at Chipotle. Now which ones should I let loose.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Ya... I remember playing in an Indiana Jones influenced world, that was fun. Not much has changed over time. Right? It has not for me at least.

Sudoku is sweat, everyone should play it.

What ever you do, don't get rid of any ANIME!!!! You have a cool collection

Anna Murnion said...

I'm sad that I missed out on playing in an Indiana Jones influenced world. I wasn't really interested in that when I was a kid, and my mom wouldn't let us watch Indiana Jones until I was like 12 anyways.

I was going to try a Sodoku puzzle...but I didn't want to become addicted yet...so I haven't tried any...hmm...maybe I will soon.