Sunday, June 4, 2006

I Now Have Cable Part II.

I just finished making pancakes in my new kitchen. Yes it is 11:11pm but I'm starved. I sit down at my computer, which is blue, and I turn on the TV. After 2 min's of changing channels my eyes stop to hear a very familiar voice. I then think that surely the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is in this place. I think of a burning bush before Moses that doesn't die but only grows brighter. I think of moving mountains, or better yet, maybe large city walls falling down. I think of Minneapolis clapping their hands together, the tall skyscrapers destroyed and fire spreading as far as you can see. A news bulletin will be broadcasted that day saying school will be canceled until further notice.
I recline in my chair, scarf two very thick, but small, pancakes down and watch Ryan Adams perform on PBS. He plays straight through Cold Roses. The same album I've been listening to since waking up at 8am. "Let It Ride", which is the best song on the album, is played acoustic.

Oh yeah, has anyone else noticed that Ryan changes his hair like every week.

No comments: