Monday, June 12, 2006

Marlboro Blend No. 27. YES!

Ash, which is a band, is totally sweet right now!

Anna and I have been listening to Cold Roses lately. I think it's time to have a top ten list of his songs.

1. Nuclear (favorite album, demolition)
2. Hallelujah
3. So Alive (second favorite album, rock n roll)
4. Hotel Chelsea Nights (his poorest album, love is hell)
5. Let It Ride
6. Wonderwall (top 10 worlds greatest covers)
7. Jesus (Don't Touch My Baby)
8. This House Is Not For Sale
9. Strawberry Wine (29, awesome!)
10. 1974 (rock n roll baby! freedom of speech)

I can't wait to see Night Watch! Anticipation.

I rented Keane. I've been trying to find a copy to rent for a while now and when I saw a copy at Borders I almost blew 26 bucks just so I could see it. I decided that wasn't the smartest idea and a week later Hastings received a copy. Sweet.
It's probably going to suck.

I've realized I can never say NO when good beer is offered. No matter where I'm at I can't justify resisting such hospitality.

youtube is the new cable. Don't believe me? Give it a try, do a search for any band and see what you find. A side note, I've been disappointed at not having a good video for "girl/boy song". Only a crappy live version.

Read Malachi out loud and burn the cities down.

No comments: