Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Rock n Roll Playlist and Other Things.

To those who may care, you might find the following awesome. They now play "Caught By The River" the live version at the Home Depot! Man, I get so excited when this comes on. Each time it plays, I stop whatever the hell I'm doing and for a few seconds, working retail isn't so bad.

My new favorite cigarettes are Benson and Hedges.
My new favorite beer is the Fat Belly Amber at the Brew Pub.

1 Don't Run Our Hearts Around - Black Mountain
2 The Red The White The Black The Blue - Hope Of The States
3 Alive - Vhs Or Beta
4 Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
5 Be Gone - British Sea Power
6 Run Run Run - Phoenix
7 Love Is Only A Feeling - The Darkness
8 Swollen Summer - The Bravery
9 Cattle and the Creeping Things - The Hold Steady
10 Movement - LCD Soundsystem
11 Obstacle 1 (Arther Baker's Return to New York Mix) - Interpol
12 Victorious D - Pinback
13 Digital - Joy Division
14 Shiny Happy People - R.E.M
15 First Wave Intact - The Secret Machines

1 comment:

Brian Murnion said...

Eric, you entroduced English Ovals to me and they are now in my top 5 favorite cigarettes, thank you. B&H are just a new favorite I've picked up. I have a lot of love to give for different smokes. There is a place far far away, on the other side of town, that sells English Ovals.