Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cinematic Symmetry

Some art work by Shaun LaRose.

I've been listening to Red House Painters and they are very good. From their self-titled album, check out Katy Song. And turn it up really loud.

I've been hearing about "Sourdoughs", one of the talked about attractions from the Trinity Fest this year. Does anyone know where I can score a copy? I'd love to see what all the hype is about. I wasn't able to make it up to Moscow this year, which I'm bummed about.

The Fray is gay. A band with no shelf life and boring pop melodies.

Shooting for the new film happens Monday night.

I just spent $12 on a magazine for an awesome poster stapled inside. What an idiot I am.

I've been hired at Boarders to work in their cafe. Can't wait to start, which will be Tuesday night. I now have a 33% discount on all their music and crap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A $12 magazine??? WHat was the magazine!? An Anime magazine most likely...

Sorry, I used to have a blogspot website, but keeping both of them running was getting kinda dumb, so now I only have a Xanga website.

I just watched all of the videos that you've made. I can't wait until I get a job and I have money to get a video camera.

A person can express so much through something like a video camera, and you sure do it well.

Statureman said...

Great about the new Job!

Brooke said...

i did too

Brian Murnion said...

Yes, it was an anime magazine. It has an awesome Cromartie High School poster that I couldn't pass up. It is now on my lame wall.