Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Trying To Not Make This A Late Night, Again.

iTune "Heartbeats" by Jose Gonzalez. Just do it man, it's a great song.

I'm currently in post-production for my short film which is based on one of my favorite Sufjan Stevens songs, "All The Trees Of The Field Will Clap Their Hands". I'm very excited about the project. I've been waiting and planning this story for a long time and it feels good to finally work on it.

I've been feeling very exhausted. Lately I haven't been sleeping very much and have been working on many projects. I worked my first shift at Boarders yesterday, and it was alright. Mostly training and reading different work books. It'll be a good second job and right now I could use the extra work.

The Adventures of Pete and Pete is an awesome show!

Just so you're aware...

No comments: