Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Late Night With Brian

I'm behind a bit, but Anna and I watched the Inside Man last night and were impressed.

The films at our local theaters are pretty lame. Nothing amazing is out right now. But this fall, keep your expectations very high. And there's the new animated film by Wes Anderson that was to be out this Christmas season, but is now pushed back to next year sometime. And if you look up Mr. Anderson on imdb it shows his next next film, which is written/produced by Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman. Cool!

I think it's time for a new LP from Iron and Wine. Sam, no more late nights with Carson.

I'm currently working around BRMC songs for my next script, that I hope to film this fall. Can't wait! This will be the biggest, longest and the largest project I've ever done.

New Scissor Sisters Is Out!!! And be the first to write a review on iTunes.


And Aimee Mann's "The Forgotten Arm" is her best album. Even over the Magnolia score. Listen to Video and tell me that isn't one of her best songs?

Video-
Fighting left me plenty of money
But didn't keep the promise of memory lapses
Like a building that's been slated for blasting
I'm the proof that nothing is lasting

goodnight.

1 comment:

Statureman said...

Inside Man is pretty good.