Monday, September 11, 2006

Pop Culture!

New Klosterman book is out and it's great! I'm to poor to purchase the hard back at this time, so I'm reading it on my lunch breaks at Borders. Today I read through his interview with Jeff Tweedy and all five members of Radiohead. Two chapters you don't want to miss.

You can download for free the pilot episode of Eureka on iTunes. What a cool show!

Anna and I saw Little Miss Sunshine. And for a dysfunctional family film It was really good, but not great. The soundtrack is scored by DeVotchKa and it's beautiful. Towards the end, a large dose of sanctification is given to this family and they start to see (I think), that something needs to change. It's a dark comedy and they pull off the humor very well. It's worth the price of a matinee.

Favorite Dysfunctional Family Films:

1. The Graduate
2. Royal Tenenbaums
3. Magnolia
4. IGBY Goes Down
5. Little Miss Sunshine

No comments: