Monday, October 9, 2006

The Church of Pop Culture

Anna and I have been cultishly watching the 1st and 2nd seasons of the OC. Right now, through the 16th, you can buy each season for 18 bucks at Target. Which is way awesome! Anna really really likes the show, and after watching it again a second time, it still remains my favorite TV show of all time. We both got wrapped up into Oliver's character quit a bit. We hate him. I'm glad the writers only had him in a few episodes.
I always told myself that we would watch the OC together once we're married, but that didn't happen. We picked another show to watch together after we're married, Twin Peaks. I can't wait. I have never seen a full episode and It is said to be the greatest mini series ever. So we have a lot to look forward to.

No comments: