Friday, November 10, 2006

Music From The Last Few Weeks

Jay-Z is a funny dude. A track produced by Chris Martin. I can't wait.

Mad props to The Knife for their very awesome, danceable version of "Heartbeats". The original version was good, but it is to "Damien Rice" for my long term taste buds.

The Walkmen make cool rock-n-roll! I've been addicted to Bows and Arrows for a while now. Listen to "My Old Man" and "The Rat".

Anna and I watched 28 Days Later tonight. The scene in the beginning when Jim wakes up from the hospital and walks around, the song playing is by a band called Godspeed You! Black Emperor. Thanks to my roommates and this movie, I've come to love their music. Check out Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven, the first track will blow your mind. It sounds like a mix of Explosions In The Sky and "The Black Amnesias".

My Bloody Valentine!

1 comment:

Statureman said...

Dude! I totally want to have the Chris Martin track on that album.