Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Music Video! Gentlemen by Rafter

I made a music video for a contest hosted by Asthmatic Kitty Records (Sufjan Steven's label). If you can, please view and rate it over on my youtube page. If you don't have a youtube account, it takes about 3 min's to set one up. I would really really appreciate it, I get judged on how many views the video receives and how many ratings it gets. If you think it's good, please give me 5 stars.

The rules are simple, pick one of the four songs and make a music video. The longest song is Gentlemen which is 2:23 sec's, and is the one I picked.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Ello Bro, The video was pretty good. The song was a bit odd, but I did not mind it. I think it was well done.

I never heard of Rifter before. Question: Are they good?

See yea...