Monday, April 16, 2007

POM tea is good.

Traded back ten Cd's to Hastings the other day, they were worth 56 bucks in store credit. I picked up the following:

Ratatat - Ratatat
Mum - Yesterday Was Dramatic, Today Is Ok
Midlake - The Trials of Van Occupanther
The Knife - Silent Shout
Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy EP
XTC - Oranges & Lemons

_--__-

I've mailed my paperwork to the Secretary of State, along with a twenty dollar check registering a production name. If approved, I will be known as City Rain Productions.

I also invested in Panasonic's AG-DVX100B . Should be arriving any day now...

_--__-

I've finished my first thriller screenplay today. I've been watching a lot of horror films lately and I worked in a few horrorish elements into the story. It is titled, "We Are Not Alone". And I should begin filming within a month.

No comments: