Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Top Played Songs (according to iTunes)

I was curious what songs I listen to the most this year, and according to my iTunes, the top eight songs I listen to most come from the "Lost in Translation" and Marie Antoinette" soundtracks.

67 play count - Dustin O'Halloran - Opus 17
67 play count - Aphex Twin - Avril 14th
60 play count - Dustin O'Halloran - Opus 23
60 play count - Squarepusher - Tommib
57 play count - Sebastian Tellier - Fantino
55 play count - Kevin Shields - Ikebana
53 play count - Brian Reitzell/Roger J Jr. Manning - On the Subway
51 play count - Dustin O'Halloran - Opus 36

I didn't expect this. I listen to these soundtracks on a regular basis, but I didn't realize how much that actually was until now. What's great about these songs, you can apply them to any day of your life. I'm always in the mood for these songs, and if placed in a playlist, it would last no more then 16 minutes. They're simple and sad enough to listen to while I write or edit a video, without causing distractions.

No comments: