Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brian's Top 17 Sexiest Songs. (for tomorrow)(or whenever)

Man, take a look online at "love" or "sexy" songs, and they're mostly crap. I'm listening to samples of songs on iTunes and can't believe people like this. Makes me vomit. James Blunt, Faith Hill, Chicago, Rod Stewart, Eric Clapton...sick, man. Don't put your spouse or girlfriend through that. Seriously, you can do better that.


As noted in my previous post, my computer crashed. However, I was able to recover most of my music. So I'm back online and running, and here are a few personal picks.

Ultra Sexy Songs:


1. Happiness is a Warm Gun - The Beatles
2. Glory Box - Portishead
3. This Is Hardcore - Pulp
4. My Love - Justin Timberlake
5. Teardrop - Massive Attack
6. This Fire - Franz Ferdinand
7. First Love - Uffie
8. In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins
9. China Girl - David Bowie
10. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
11. All I Need - Radiohead
12. Justify My Love - Madonna
13. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinéad O'Connor
14. Wicked Games - Chris Isaak
15. Because of You - Ne-Yo feat. Kanye West
16. Break It Off - Rihanna
17. Ladytron - Roxy Music

No comments: