Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Am Smoking My Heart Out

Substitute "I Am" for "We Are" and "My" for "Our" and had an "s" to the end of "Heart" and you will have the title of my next short film coming out in a few weeks. What I also have in common with this title is exactly what I'm doing tonight. God is omnipotent and infallible with His love to us. He creates and recreates and is merciful in his judgement. I, a sinner deserving hell and damnation have been given love like I have never known. Now who am I to raise my fist at God when he takes away. Our Father in heaven has decided that it is for the greater good that I not see Coldplay tonight. I will not curse the day I was born nor will I damn myself. I will be thankful for this opportunity to praise God and acknowledge his goodness to me.

1 comment:

Anna Murnion said...

God is always so much bigger than we know. Please don't smoke your whole heart away.