Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Dose Of The Blue Fairy. (woman)

It seems like the day before I shoot a film, I am scheduled to work a closing shift at the Home D. I depend on the day before something is due. That is when I get everything done, because I procrastinate until I possibly can't any more. This way I'm forced to finish what I need to do. As of now, it's finishing up the pre-production details on the music video i'm filmming tomorrow morning/all day. For the record, I'm syked! I will be shooting a simple, everyday type drama to the song "Lovely Head" by Goldfrapp. This song is so cinematic sounding that I can't help but use it in a movie. I've been waiting a long time. But anyways, it is past midnight and I just finished the shooting schedule, and I got the screenplay typed out from all my notes that I collected in my bag.

When I see something like this, I have to sit back, laugh and think of Chuck Klosterman snorting free coke in a graveyard.

Incraziable! Nada Surf at the Fine Line Music Cafe 3, March 2006.

God, give us love in the time that we have.

1 comment:

Anna Murnion said...

Sweet, Breakfast at Tiffany's!