Friday, January 20, 2006

Filmming

Camera mounted in SUV

Ok, so today is over. Shooting went some what decent. I was disapointed with some of the lighting during the morning shots but that's what I had to work with. This morning was very dark and gloomy, then around 10 the sun came out and turned everything around. Oh well, I'm hoping when I change it to B&W won't see much of the effects. I do know that I'm never going to cast myself to play the lead actor who has to break down and cry on a park bench holding a picture of his wife that had died recently. I will make it cheesy as hell and instead of crying like I should be, will laugh ridiculously loud. Here are some quick shots from shooting. I wish I had more but my battery died and didn't have extras.

We took a quick break to shoot the water falls.


Me waiting for John to arrive.


Shooting the wide shot from across the park.


John and his National Geographic Pose.


My brother Kevin, also waiting for John.

1 comment:

Anna Murnion said...

thanks for the peek into your day baby.