Friday, August 3, 2007

It's......Finished

Over the last four weeks, since my honeymoon, I have worked on a short film. Writing, directing and editing. This morning at 3:30am I finished burning a DVD for a festival that had a deadline of August 1st. I wrote them a letter explaining the time frame I'm on asked if they would still consider my film two days late. They said yes. Now I wait until October when I hear back on being accepted or not. In the next few weeks, I'll load up a few clips, and maybe make a teaser trailer. The film length came in at 31:15;23. Which is a good length.

Lenny Eckhardt composed three original songs for the film. Lenny will one day cover a MBV song for the "Kevin Shields tribute album" coming out sometime in the near future.

2 comments:

Anna Murnion said...

congratulations! even though I have yet to see the final final version, it is a job well done.

Andrea Bindewald said...

Good Job! Sounds like it may be promising...to get into the film festival!!!