Monday, August 6, 2007

Maudlin Plea, Radiohead and Spoon

Last night we had a private premiere for Maudlin Plea, and It turned out well. The short film was excepted kindly and afterwards, most of us drank enough alcohol to keep us warm if we were wandering around lost in Russia during the month of January.

I'm going to re-edit some scenes in the film and make the running time shorter by three minutes. Realizing something earlier that day, it was confirmed after the showing when my DP came up to me and said, "I think you love a few things a little two much." He's right, I need to make a few cuts and shorten a few scenes. Other then that, and some sound mixing work, I am satisfied with the outcome. Now the festivals...


Also, a new Radiohead sample. Enjoy!

Also, if you haven't heard the new Spoon album, it's amazing!
Listen to "My little Japanese Cigarette Case" and "The Underdog".
"The Underdog" is pretty much a Billy Joel song. Tell me that doesn't sound like Billy Joel.

No comments: